[Vision2020] St. John Wenders

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at uidaho.edu
Sun Dec 3 19:47:15 PST 2006

Let us not forget what a saintly man John Wenders was. Although he
was only on half-time appointment as a professor at the University of
Idaho, he made a deal with then President Richard Gibb for full-time
retirement benefits. All this from a government school at the
taxpayers' expense.

Ralph Nielsen