[Vision2020] Sarah Palin

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Dec 4 16:06:44 PST 2006

Chris -

It is fantastic to read that the 172nd Stryker Brigade is back home in time
for Christmas as Governor Palin is sworn in.

Having read up on Governor Paulin, it's nice to know that the old
Goldwater-type Republicans are not an endangered species.  Sarah (Heath)
Palin epitomizes integrity and morality at a time when this country so
desperately needs it.

My sincerest congrats to Governor Palin, the 172nd Stryker Brigade families,
and the people of Alaska.

Thanks,

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil
and steady dedication of a lifetime."

--Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.

  _____