[Vision2020] St. John Wenders

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 4 13:12:14 PST 2006

Saundra,

I too feel for Sue, along with the family of John. If Mr. Wenders said those
things to me, I too would have a negative opinion about him. I however,
doubt I would say that I am glad he is dead(paraphasing here). Sue could be
the bigger person and say something like, the man said some terrible things
to myself and family, however I feel for his friends and family,wishing them
the best of luck.

Anyways I feel that positive is always better then the negative, and can
only hope that Sue could forgive the late Mr. Wenders for his hurtfull
words.

Matt