[Vision2020] Army-navy Game (3rd Qtr)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Dec 2 16:28:43 PST 2006

It was a very well and hard played game.

The cadets played their hearts out.  They were in the game virtually up to
the last few minutes, in a game that Navy was expected to run rampant
against Army's defense (ranked 115 against the run).

It is always disheartening to see the Black Knights of the Hudson lose like
this.  But, in the same breath, it makes me look forward to next year.

As in the past, it is a rivalry game I will always look forward to.  I have
been to three Army-navy games.  I went the only Army-navy game played on
this side of the Mississippi in 1982 then the game was played at the Rose
Bowl.

I look forward to next year.

For now I will open another Henry's and watch the rest of the UCLA-usc game.

GO BRUINS!

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"