[Vision2020] Moscow Man Charged for Burglaries, Vandalism at Churches and Schools

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 1 19:19:38 PST 2006

Not just related to the Tongs, Doug, but to the Dougie-BOY hisself!
Hmmm...think family connections would prompt an immediate response of
support, especially considering that he stole from the Dougster just a few
months ago....em, something along the lines of "He's not in his right mind -
too many influences from the Left of Moscow" or "He didn't realize that what
he was doing was wrong - I mean it WAS my father's theater he stole from in
August" or "He repents - so don't hang him"....wonder if Phil will be
accepted back into the fold when HE gets out of prison...or not, since Phil
has REJECTED past offers of help from Dougie-BOY.

J  :]

P.S.  BTW, Doug - whatcha doin' in a hotel?  Get kicked out by the wife,
didya?