[Vision2020] Playing Dress Up with Miters

The Scimitar thescimitar13 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 1 19:14:19 PST 2006

The Bishop of Moscow
has not quite the ring as the Bishop of Rome.

Though in the mind of the delusional,
The Vicar of Christ has become the Pope of the Palouse.

Let us curse those who will not accept this obvious "truth."
How dare they criticize or even question our theology or motives!

We, the chosen, know what is best for all serfs.
Pontificating comes natural when blessed with the anointing.

And as an extra,
I can sing and play the guitar....sorta.

The miter's slipping!
Will a couple of you peons (I mean Elders) help hold it up!

<Scimitar>