[Vision2020] local businesses, slander, etc.

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Thu Aug 31 14:23:39 PDT 2006

Sorry, Penny, but the V can be rough! Some of us get suspicious about non-Kirk defenders of the Kirk who won't reveal their real names.

I worry that you might feel threatened by some Kirk critics. There are lots of false accusations leveled toward us. Let me buy you a cup of coffee or a beer at the One World and show you that I, at least, am not such a bad guy.

--
Joe Campbell

---- Pennsylvania Place <penn_place_boise at yahoo.com> wrote:

Ok folks - I've been accused of slandering The Beach, Palouse Properties, Karl Johnson, Dan Schoenburg, people who live in trailers, etc.

  I'm not evil, and I'm not a Kirker. I was just trying to join in on what I have observed seems to be the predominent activity here. I see anti-NSA people bashing Kirkers, I see Kirkers bashing J Ford, I see Donovan Arnold bashing people, I see everyone else bashing Donovan Arnold, and I have people now bashing me for being someone I'm not.

  Yay Moscow! Yay 20/20!

  Penny