[Vision2020] Public Information

David Williams davidwilliams365 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 31 08:45:36 PDT 2006

You continually miss the point.  You're creepiness has nothing to do with
the legality of your inquiries into Doug's life.  It has everything to do
with your constant, obsessive background checks on everyone.  You claim that
you're doing this for public safety and awareness?  Well, I can tell you
that many of us would feel publicly safer and more aware if you'd just quit
snooping.  Or maybe if we knew who you were, so that we could steer clear of
camera flashes from the bushes.

DW