[Vision2020] Public Information

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 30 17:13:15 PDT 2006

To make things clear, as the sportsboyzfromthekirkhood are obviously
confused (SURPRISE!) about things:

The information of ANY business in the State of Idaho that is legit is
registered.  Any contractor, construction/demolition, electrician, etc. HAS
to have a license with the State of IDAHO (cannae have one with another
state and attempt to work here.)  It is for public safety and awareness that
that is the case (this is otherwise known as "accountability" - something
that is foreign to the kirkhood, I realize.)  In that light, ANY of that
information is available on line and through calling those offices or going
to see them.  I have NOT violated ANY person/business by looking up these
things, I have NOT gone onto anyone's property, I have NOT listed anyone's
children's name, I have NOT listed anyone's address or even their business
address.

Farris has PUBLICLY stated he works for and does demolition work for Mike
Hoffmann as well as other people.  In the same vane, Hoffmann has made
PUBLIC application for building projects he is now abandoning and claiming
it is the fault of the City that he has to.

It is NOT my fault that they got caught lying and/or cheating the people of
this State and City who (unlike Farris, et al) DO do things the way the law
prescribes.  If Farris/Hoffmann/Wilson want things kept out of the public
eye, I would STRONGLY suggest they stop putting themselves in the public
eye.  Stop posting or having the sportsboyzfromthekirkhood posting,
certainly in the line of disclosures or by making baseless/nonsensical
accusations about people, under the "Subject" of discussion.

And in view of public issues affecting public safety:

Sitler is due to get out in May 2007, with a life-time of probation.  He is
also ordered to not be in any area that would have children in mass or
alone, withOUT a court-approved chaperone.  So, Dougie - who's gonna be the
chaperone while Sitler is at church?  Oooo, I know - Jamin?  Nah, he was not
convicted of a "child sex crime" per se, but we all know that's what he did,
right?  Again, this is ALL public information.

J  :]