[Vision2020] Getting a.....

Pennsylvania Place penn_place_boise at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 30 21:42:42 PDT 2006

Hmm. I can assure you I'm not. Although not without revealing my True Identity, I suppose. I have 15 years worth of history in Moscow, as an undergrad, a grad student, and a Plain Ol' Citizen, and I've never set foot in Anselm House, NSA, or Christ Church, although I must admit to having patronized Bucer's before One World opened its doors...

  Penny

Art Deco <deco at moscow.com> wrote:
  Doesn't Penn sound a lot like another old attention-diverting kirker Shirley
Pissdoff?

Several shoes must be pinching>

W.