[Vision2020] Edit Board is Whined, Dined

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Wed Aug 30 18:49:36 PDT 2006

And once again the curtain is pulled back and the squalid truth is made
plain. The argument starts out as being about the noble bird Vs. the
villainous French chef and within the confines of one short paragraph
metamorphosis's into what low class vermin NSA/CC are and the whole Daily
News editorial board is in their nasty little pocket for the price of a
bottle of discount rack Ripple. Tell me again how it's all about the
poultry. Once again, while I am willing to take Ms. Prusynski at her word
(for now) as to her motivations, when it comes to the rest of the howling
mob one can only shake their head and wonder if there's any opening that
Moscow's tolerance squad won't attempt to seep through.

gc

P.S. Impartial editorial perspective? Rose, you're killin me. Bill Maher
gots nothin on you!