[Vision2020] Fwd: Is there a correlation between "Fore Gras"Killing Babies!

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Tue Aug 29 11:56:52 PDT 2006

Yes Joe, I did read it carefully.

After the poor woman is given the death drug it can take several days
for the baby to be killed. All the while the mother is in great pain
 from cramps and bleeding and the baby thrashing around in side of her.
Then when she goes and gets the next death drug it can take several
hours or days to deliver a dead baby. The follow up visit of Step 3 is
to make sure that the mother is still alive and no infection has onset
in her womb. This only serves to reduce the liability of the clinic in
a law suit.

You may not have used the term of compassion for the woman but many
others who promote abortion use it. Now you say that you do not promote
abortion but your desire to remain philosophical is just as toxic as
the misoprostol.

Do you think that the above time line if very compassionate? Do you
know that there are instances of that time line extending out for
several weeks? Did you know that some of those babies that have been
attacked by the 'clinician' survived and are now alive to tell the
story?

I think it's good that you believe abortion is a bad thing but what is
so good about separating the 'philosophy of law' from moral theory? You
say that folks need to be left alone to make their own personal
decisions with out the interference of the government. Do you think
that a rapist has that same right about his 'own personal decision'? Do
you think that the government should leave him alone with his victim to
do what his conscience dictates? Maybe you could share your philosophy
with the victim. I'm sure she would like to have a say in this
philosophical discussion.

The same goes for the helpless baby dying in side of the mother. Will
he like your 'philosophy of law' devoid of all moral theory? Or would
he like it if you steped in, help pay for the ultrasound and give his
mother some real facts about life!

As to your claim that coat hangers were the instument of choice.
Chances are none were ever used!

As to your belief that I take joy in passing insults upon sodomites in
public, I don't. I have no joy in the destruction of a soul.