[Vision2020] True remarks on KUOI broadcast

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Tue Aug 29 07:27:13 PDT 2006

Sorry if this is a repeat, but once again lines of code invaded my e-mail, so I'm reposting. Hope
this one is clear!

Donovan makes up his mind based on faulty information and when faced with new info cannot
change that mind. Perhaps Donovan likes to poke at snakes---he wants to be bitten, then he
can claim he's being victimized (gosh, sounds a lot like our local cult master!). Then, six
months later, Donovan is on the other side of the debate, all reference to his former stance
erased from his mind. My guess? His brain is completely replaced by aliens on a frequent
basis.

Donovan's apologies are along the lines of:
Gee, I'm sorry you are too stupid to understand how much smarter than you I am, therefore
I will forgive you for misleading me. Just don't disagree with me ever again, no matter how
nuts I sound, and all will be well. And please don't disturb me with reality, because I really
like serving donuts on my own planet.

ToeKnee Simpson, on the other hand, acts like a sleezebag flinging the most offensive sludge
he can find. His pretense: When he can't convince folks with his faked smarts, and his crazoid
brand of reason fails to get converts, he resorts to adolescent weenie-wagging. Yep, whip that
thing out of your pants, ToeKnee, that's sure to show us what a reasonable, fine, Christian,
ethical, moral person you are! Describe your sex life, and wag that thing at all females of any
age or persuasion!! Blame your own over-the-top sexual suggestiveness on the homosexuals
(after all, moral people like you don't proposition strangers in public e-mail---only gays
do that!).

I'm truly convinced! ToeKnee is a shill for the Left!! He's still making conservatives look
like total fools and degenerates! He has single handedly (a posture he must know very well),
with
his irrational foaming-at-the-mouth, given more credence to gay and lesbian rights and Pro-
Choice than all the flyers and educational programs from the Left. And, I might add, doing a
fine job of it! ToeKnee, You Go, Girl! Keep up the fine work of sabotage on the right wing!! It is
a work of art!

Now, I'd like to hear from some rational conservatives. I know you are out there, and I'm willing
to listen...I also know you are willing tolisten to the other isle. We do not have to agree, but
civility would go a long way towards a more interesting discussion. This stuff just gets
tedious....

Debi R-S

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com