[Vision2020] [Norton AntiSpam] Re: True remarks on KUOI broadcast

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Aug 29 05:46:11 PDT 2006

Arnold -

Instead of foaming at the mouth, another fine skill you have mastered, how
about taking Bill London up on his offer.

1)  Go to the Moscow Food Co-Op

2)  Review their records.

I would do this myself, but then I have faith in Bill London's word.  And
besides, I didn't make the lame, unsubstantiated, slanderous claim that you
did.

Just to let everybody know what we are discussing (and to possibly light a
spark under those size 9's of yours):

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Stuff/Arnold_KUOI_082706.mp3

Now, if you will excuse me, I have somebody from the Idaho State Licensing
Board on hold concerning a separate matter.

"People only see what they are prepared to see."

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

  _____