[Vision2020] More Fog and Mayfog

The Scimitar thescimitar13 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 28 16:07:27 PDT 2006

Austin Storm wrote on Wed., July 26, 2006, "No one says that you have to read
hundreds of pages of Canon books to understand the truth.  You're thinking of
Scientology."

Response:  Sir, I know exactly what I am thinking about, and if you had as much
insight (bothering to read correctly would help) as you do for smug zeal, you
would also.  I never stated that one has to read hundreds of pages of "Canon"
books.  "Canon" books didn't even enter my mind, though evidently you think
you can.  The inference was to Kirk approved material, as is evidenced by your
ad on Doug Wilson's site among other approved books not published by Canon
Press. In fact, to be exact we've been told one must read at least 1500 pages
of commentary to understand CC's point of "truth" on a particular point of
theology.

AS. again wrote: "Who is 'running to the authorities?'  Do you have an objection
to filing a police report when your house or car is vandalised?"

Response:  I could not have said it better than these individuals: See Vision 2020
posts from Joe Campbell to Tony Simpson, "Echoes From the Whinery"
July 28, 2006; from Joan Opyr "Escalation of claims (was: Echoes from the
Whinery)" July 28, 2006 and "Escalation of claims NOT normal procedure"
July 29, 2006; from Keely Emerinemix on July 29, 2006 "Echoes From the
Whinery", and from Ted Moffett on July 29, 2006 "Escalation of claims NOT
normal procedure."  And let's not forget running to our governor to see what
trouble can be caused for a couple of professors one's not in agreement with.

AS. wrote: "I love John Newton and William Wilberforce.  I especially admire
Wilberforce's work to abolish slavery."

Response:  Good for you.  Let's hope this bit of light will shine on many more
Kirkers.

AS. wrote: "3  lies  /  slanders.  Do you have any neat parables about cowards
who try to tear people down anonymously?"

Response:  Not correct.  And cowardice you decry (though I've not seen it for
your Kirker anonymous supporters), but wisdom dictates otherwise given D.W.'s
penchant for maliciousness.  It may not just be myself that I choose to shield
from the sweet balm of the Kirkhood.  Let's see: naming minors, social and
economic shunning, unsubstantiated accusations, not to mention their sweet
taste for ridicule, mockery, taunting and whatever else an obedient serrated
little Kirker mouth can vomit out, but no wonder, what person can keep all of
that vile bile in.  Lies and deceit rationalized as godly for the Kirkhood
Postmillennial Jihad.  And such courage and morals Christ Church emanates
in not listing the home addresses of certain students living in certain illegal
boarding houses in their church directory (happy to publish addresses if you're
in apartments or student housing though :) ! ); see www.cultists.blogspot.com
"You Know You're in a Cult if..." Christ Church email, Sat., Aug. 17, 2006.   But
"plundering the Egyptians" seems to be the Kirk's mandate instead of spreading
the Gospel.  For the time being, while it's within my control and God so wills, I
 choose not to have mine and me suffer such needless "persecution."

Anyone interested can see an excellent post on anonymity entitled "On
Anonymity and Open Discourse", July 29, 2006 by Kevin D. Johnson on
www.reformedcatholicism.com  --  though this isn't an endorsement of everything
on this site.

Wow, someone that's been here a full two years!  What facts and wisdom you've
accumulated in that amount of time to make such judgments over those who
have been living in Kirkland for many years over two and whom you know not
one iota with whom you are speaking.

<Scimitar>