[Vision2020] Doug, sodomites, Iraqis and abortion

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Mon Aug 28 13:03:22 PDT 2006

Keely,

I will spell it out for you. I would rather have a person be born in a
disfuctional home and become a sodomite by choice and have the
opportunity to pray that they would repent of the sin of sodomy and
become a Christian then have them butchered by a Planned Barrenhood
abortion provider and end up in a trash can.

The same is true for the one you call "enemy". I would rather have a
little boy grow up in Iraq and he have the chance to hear the Gospel in
a Kurdish Clasical Christian School in his village and come to know
Christ rather than have them end up in a bio-hazard bag in Florida some
where...

If you go back through the previous Blind 2020 posts you will see that
it was Mr. Campbell who brought up the "sodomite or Iraqis" scenario
and not I. I was just commenting back...

Thanks for the opportunity to clarify it for you.

lemeno, Doug!

PS: I forgot Step 0 of the Planned Barrenhood steps..... Collect
$600-$1200 cash from the client before starting Step 1!

PPS what do you really mean by "as long as pro-life means post-birth
until death and not just in-utero life."? Do you mean that you don't
believe that babies (in-utero) are people too?