[Vision2020] Doug, sodomites, Iraqis and abortion

david sarff davesway at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 28 13:26:57 PDT 2006

I also agree that post birth life should be considered as valuable as
in-utero life.

Are not Gametes contained within bodies as valuable as Zygotes contained
within bodies?

If  its OK for one adult to make the decision to volunteer ones life ( and
ones gametes) in War, and that, it is better than having the Government
force you into war and possible death against your will. One should
certainly be able to make the adult decision to expend ones Zygotes without
the Government deciding for you.
Life is contiguous. We could do better to equally respect it at all stages.
Seems we have a lot of work to do there though.

D Sarff