[Vision2020] Fwd: Is there a correlation between "Fore Gras" Killing Babies!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Aug 27 13:02:05 PDT 2006

Arnold stated:

"The problem with pro-choice groups is that they only help a woman have an
abortion. They don't help them find the economic means to raise a child for
18+ years. So they aren't really pro-choice, they are pro-abortion.
Shouldn't planned parenthood be really unplanned parenthood. I mean, they
are planning not to be a parent, not planning to be one."

Please provide this venue some evidence to substantiate your claim that
"they [pro-choice groups] only help a woman have an abortion."  I must have
missed that on the NOW website (as well as the many other pro-choice sites).
EVERY pro-choice organization that I have ever been exposed to promotes
planned parenthood, which includes counseling concerning adoption, foster
parenting, etc. etc.  And . . . Yes, Arnold.  Planned Parenthood
organizations offer counseling and support.

Perhaps, instead of foaming at the mouth, you should conduct some REAL
research.  You can start at:

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/

And one more question, Arnold:  Does the Moscow food Co-Op sell meat
products of animals that have been inhumanely treated.  I could have sworn
that I heard somebody ignorantly claim that on the radio this morning.

"If I wanted to overhear every tedious scrap of brain static rattling around
in your head, I'd read your blog."

- Bill Maher