[Vision2020] Critical Mass, A Public Menace! Inconvenient Truth -- What WE gonna do

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 27 10:23:59 PDT 2006

I should say that I would have been happy with two or three more passing
lanes on this stretch of road; I think that would have addressed safety
concerns.  I don't want to see Post Falls-type development here either; I
think the most likely place we're going to see it is along the
Moscow-Pullman highway.  I think we're too far off the beaten path to see it
elsewhere, though I could be wrong.

I'm not championing a certain type of development here.

Sunil