[Vision2020] too funny

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 26 13:32:17 PDT 2006

Just to clear the air a mite, since we seem to have another one of
Dougie-boys dogs online here -

I have NEVER said that Mike is gone, totally out of sight and running; what
I have said is that it APPEARS he has left due to his office and home being
suddenly vacated and his projects abandoned.  You'd think with all the
connections and watch-dogs that Dougie-boy has, ONE of them would notify
Mike to have him make some kinda statement (verifiable that it IS he making
it) and clear this up.  But, alas, that has nae happened.

My main question was - Where in the world is Mike Hoffman?  Nae a statement,
a question.

Get it? Got it? Good.

J  :]