[Vision2020] West of Paris

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Fri Aug 25 20:40:58 PDT 2006

Ms. Lund, while your disappointment in me will leave no lasting scars, I
would be mildly interested to know what, exactly, it is that I posted that
further lowered your already negative opinion of me. My original post was to
congratulate a man for going his own way. Perhaps you could cite the actual
things I wrote that bothered you. If you think that in my remarks to Joe, I
was unintentionally hard on Ms. Prusynski, Please know that I am only too
willing to take her at her word that she has no agenda with regard to
anything other than the animal issue itself. When "Art", "Ford", and hansen
along with the other usual suspects jump on the subject, forgive me if my
antenna starts to twitch. I am curious to know what I might have said that
was out of character or not up to my usual low level of discourse. I don't
mind being reviled, I just prefer to know why.

gc