[Vision2020] local transportation

Steven Basoa sbasoa at moscow.com
Fri Aug 25 17:27:45 PDT 2006

GolfCartCity would be great except it wouldn't work well in
wintertime.  You can cover your golf cart and put in a propane heater
to stay warm but golf carts don't do very well in wet and snowy
conditions.  We would probably wind up with a pile of them at the
base of the 6th street hill.  The past couple of summers I've been
using my [gas powered] golf cart as a utility wagon instead of using
my tractor.  It has probably saved me a pile of money since the
tractor guzzles gas but I have yet to refill the tank of the cart!

SB