[Vision2020] local transportation

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Fri Aug 25 13:41:45 PDT 2006

I visited an island once -- Palm Island -- off of the Florida coast in the gulf and they allowed NO cars, only golf carts. When I returned to Moscow, I had this dream of building a huge parking lot outside of Moscow where everyone needed to keep their cars and restricting inside traffic to golf carts only.
--
Joe Campbell