[Vision2020] (was -West of Paris) now ---- An Inconvenient Truth

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Aug 25 13:11:47 PDT 2006

Lemon-O "No Clue" Farris mumbled:

"Maybe Tom-Tom would like to add the pictures below to his "where's Waldo"
section of his web-file cabinet when he's updating it during working hours
at the U of I."

Well, "No Clue" . . .

If you feel that somebody is violating a law (or university computer-use
policy), borrow somebody's backbone and do as I did; file a complaint with
WSU . . . or UI . . . or anybody that cares to hear your dribble.  I realize
that your search to "borrow somebody's backbone" will take you outside of
Anselm House, but, what the hey . . .

"Hit me with your best shot."
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/Hit_Me_With_Your_Best_Shot.mp3

"Only by going too far can one possibly find out how far one can go."

- Jon Dyer