[Vision2020] Diseased Duck Liver

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Fri Aug 25 11:22:42 PDT 2006

Hi Scott,

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/foie%20gras
Click on the audio symbol to hear the PC way to say diseased duck/goose
liver.

HTH,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****