[Vision2020] recent posts

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Aug 25 05:39:27 PDT 2006

Is this what you have been reduced to, ToeKnee?  Come-ons with faux machismo
on the internet?

Have the little boys' and little girls' chatrooms terminated your
membership?  Or has somebody's daddy discovered who their little boy/girl
(your pick) has been "dating" in the cyberworld?

Now quit interrupting us adults and run off to the sandbox, ok?  Farris is
waiting for you.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"