[Vision2020] recent posts

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Fri Aug 25 00:50:52 PDT 2006

Sorry I have not been paying attention to the Viz the past few days. Busy with first week on
campus, as well as just tired of it. So, going over the posting limit, but render unto me some
slack, as i post less frequently than..oh, say, Donovan...

However, I've gotta say I finally caught up with forwarded e-mails referencing ToeKnee
Simpson's posts. I about fell down laughing!! I still have the ToeKnee unit bozo filtered, but was
sent his "I'm good in bed" and "I love women" horsehockey. It took about twenty minutes
before I could catch my breath for laughing so hard. I think he may owe me for a doctor
appointment for treating a dislocated rib!

I've been forced to come to the conclusion that ToeKnee is really a shill for the left---no right-
winger with a brain would go that far (they might be wrong, but they usually aren't Three-
Stooges hilariously stupid). I haven't laughed so hard at a foam-at-the-mouth cartoon character
since I watched Who Framed Roger Rabbit!!

Thanks for the laughs, B'rer Simpson!! I'm glad you're on our side. If the right wingers ever
(mistakingly) claimed you, they would be so over and done!! I'm glad you are making wing-nuts
on the right look crazy. I never had any doubts they were, but I appreciate the time and effort
you have put into the project of proving it!!  Sorry for any nasty comments before I caught on to
your agenda. You RULE, ToeKnee~!!!! Keep up the good work of undermining the totalitarian
religious right wing!!!

Debi R-S