[Vision2020] Inconvenient Truth -- What WE gonna do

Nils Peterson nils_peterson at wsu.edu
Thu Aug 24 13:04:44 PDT 2006

Some of this conversation has gone to the state or Federal level.

While they play a role, I¹d like to bring the conversation down to the WE in
Moscow. (And I got challenged in another note as to why I don¹t walk to the
COOP, which I¹ll address, because somehow the conversation needs to get back
from the abstraction of some governmental action like a gas tax imposed on
Œthem.¹ Each of us needs to own this problem.)

Take Ted¹s comments below relative to politicians. What actions would you
encourage our Council members to be exploring? For which actions could they
earn your vote? Which would you vote against?