[Vision2020] Inconvenient Truth -- What WE REALLY HAVE TO DO

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 24 09:49:05 PDT 2006

Tony,

  The problem here is, the prime candidates to be post-birth aborted is Bush and his appointees.

  But just to be clear, Bush has dedicated a good deal of his political  life to eliminating citizens of the world--Just not the right ones.

  Best,

  _DJA

Tony Simpson <tonytime at clearwire.net> wrote:              Donovan!  I have a solution to this problem of   overpopulation.

  Post-natal  abortion!  A government agency, staffed by Bush appointees, could  canvass the population for nonvital citizens who would then be  dispensed with.

  There's HOPE!!

  Solving the world's problems,     -Tony