[Vision2020] NO SMOKING! GOSH!

Tim Lohrmann timlohr at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 24 10:50:36 PDT 2006

No kidding, Area.
  Thinking about getting away...going somewhere with better, breathable, less visible  air....Los Angeles comes to mind.
  TL

  "Those 'technicalities' have a name, Bobby. They're called the Bill of Rights."
                                                                                              ----Hank Hill

Dan Carscallen <areaman at moscow.com> wrote:
  Anyone else wishing for some rain to wash the air?

I guess the Colfax fire is covering 4000 acres now, while the Dayton
fire is 80% contained.

Pretty bad when a guy can't see across town.

DC

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com