[Vision2020] NO SMOKING! GOSH!

Chris Storhok cstorhok at co.fairbanks.ak.us
Thu Aug 24 10:48:31 PDT 2006

Please take the rain, we have had more than enough and I am reasonably
sure that most interior and Mat-Su residents would agree.  If only that
damn high pressure system over British Columbia would move then our
rainy weather would turn south again and hit the northwest.
On the plus side, there are no forest fires in interior Alaska; last
year a measly 4 million acres burned with over 6 million acres torched
the year before....