[Vision2020] West of Paris

David Williams davidwilliams365 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 24 11:06:53 PDT 2006

Have you conducted many polls for restaurants, Jackie?  You seem to know a
lot about their menu methods.  Been peeking into restaurant windows as well,
hmmm?  Lets see... how 'bout this...
"Beware Moscow restaurants and eateries of local peeping-tom (i mean
Jackie)"

p.s. Ooops, sorry Mr. Hansen.  That really was inadvertant.  I swear