[Vision2020] Inconvenient Truth -- What WE gonna do

Nils Peterson nils_peterson at wsu.edu
Thu Aug 24 08:36:17 PDT 2006

Thanks Joe. I feel those same issues. And they are items for which the City
already has a Commission (transportation) and the Paradise Path Task force.

NewCities on Tues seemed to back away from talking about building in and up,
but I think we still need to. The area along the abandoned railroad is a
prime candidate location. The paradise path has some gaps along there that
could be fixed in the process and if there were residents in that area,
maybe they would drive less and park less downtown.