[Vision2020] Inconvenient Truth -- What WE REALLY HAVE TO DO

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Thu Aug 24 07:31:03 PDT 2006

Donovan says:
"You guys are thinking so small, so tiny. It doesn't help save the earth
even a day to do these tiny things."

Hey, you gotta start somewhere.

An aside to Joe:  Believe you me, my good buddy Tom LaPointe is getting
the word out there as far as Moscow Valley Transit is concerned.  Would
he like more people to ride the bus?  Heck yes, but I'm here to tell you
that I've seen charts and graphs and whatnot presented by Tom that shows
nothing but increasing ridership for Moscow Valley Transit.  While I'm
not a guy who would normally ride the bus -- various reasons, including
a short bicycle or motorcycle commute to work -- I'm all in favor of
having that option for people.

DC