[Vision2020] Celebrate freedom, kick a flag--burner's ass!

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 23 21:19:32 PDT 2006

Bill,

What? When did I agree with the burning, with a free speech aspect? All I
said was, it was my belief  that at the time, I thought the flag was thrown
in the trash and not burned. There is no "crucial" aspect to it period. I
don't agree with it now, nor then.

As a writer for the DL I would hope you would check up on some info before
posting what you believe.

I also find it funny Bill, that I have asked you numerous specifac questions
in the past, which you refuse to answer. Instead of adult like dailogue you
wish to pick and choose your topics, all for a liberal agrenda.

Matt

Matt