[Vision2020] NSA

Kai Eiselein fotopro63 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 23 05:44:06 PDT 2006

Well, Rose, you may want to take a closer look at the BID. As I recall, just because an entity is tax exempt doesn't make it exempt from the bid levy. I could be wrong and it IS late,  but I covered a BID informational meeting a while back and it seems that I remember a speaker from Twin Falls saying that the school district there had a building in the zone and was required to pay the fee.
I'm not sure if I put that in my article or not, but I think I have the info sheet at the office. I'll check in the a.m.