[Vision2020] License is NOT freedom, dingbat!

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Wed Aug 23 12:13:24 PDT 2006

My goodness, manly enough to give lessons yet thin skinned enough to lash out if someone remarks that a statement that they made was passing odd. Would it help to salve your obviously bruised feelings if I were to accede that I am mortally wounded by your cutting remarks with regard to the stork, the bunny, and Mr. Claus? Quite frankly I am only too willing to have you castigate me for any number of childish things if that is what it takes to help you achieve some kind of comfort level with regard to your previous posts.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can own up to that will make you fell better. Till then I remain at your service.

G. Crabtree