[Vision2020] West of Paris, Grand Opening

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 22 22:10:45 PDT 2006

Joe,

Im back and had a great four day trip on the Salmon. If you haven't done it
I would highly recomend it. Salmon steaks and margaritas for dinner, yummy.

Anywho, I can't get over this topic. I've seen some pretty silly arguments
for and against it. A few things that pop into mind are:

1. Why is the cross protected by the constitution from being burned, but not
the flag?

2. If the burning ceremony will cause harm to people, through the
demonstration itself, or retaliation, shouldn't the law enforcement stop
that.

Have a couple more but I'll start with that.

Matt