[Vision2020] Responses lacking

Deacon James deaconblues42 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 16:07:43 PDT 2006

It's true, Tom. I can't deny it. You're going to have to do better than that
to get my goat. The Mariners' last win against an AL West team came on June
21, when they completed a sweep of the Angels. Since that time, they have
gone 0-20 in division play, setting a major-league record.

But at least they don't wear dumb ol' white shoes.

Ha! Take that!

Deacon