[Vision2020] Celebrate freedom

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 22 13:13:13 PDT 2006

Movies?!  How about the fools that talk on the cell phone WHILE DRIVING?
(Mayhap that is what the Mayor was talking about when she said people will
just ignore the Stop signs....they're too busy gabbing on the phone to watch
the road properly.)

BTW, could someone tell me just when Tony was appointed God?!  I must have
missed that meeting.  Hey - dosenae that put him in direct competition to
Dougie-boy?  Probably not a fair fight since Dougie already lives and owns
so much of Moscow and Tony would have to move plus get the same kinda
mindless sportsboyzfromthekirkhood that Dougie seems to attract.

Ooooo....that could a Friday Night Event!  "Tony Simpson v. Dougie-boy
Wilson - the purse, Moscow, Idaho."  Or maybe we could get Auntie Joan and
Brother Carl to cover it on their Sunday show?  Yeah, yeah I know - a step
down for AJ/BC, but could be worth it.

Thoughts?

J  :]