[Vision2020] Accident on Hayes???

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Tue Aug 22 13:06:06 PDT 2006

Janesta asks:
"Has anyone heard about a serious accident on Hayes Street last night  -
involving teenagers, a pick-up truck, and girl seriously injured?"

If it's the same one I'm thinking, it was this morning at about 5 am,
6th and Hayes.  I heard it on the scanner before I left (yes, I have a
scanner) and I rode by it on my way to work. Allegedly, the girl was
sleeping in the back of the pickup and the driver hit a tree, throwing
the girl against the front of the pickup bed.

The injured girl was transported to Lewiston later this morning.  I'm
sure there will be more in the paper tonight.

It does not sound good.

DC