[Vision2020] Celebrate Freedom

Megan Prusynski megan at meganpru.com
Tue Aug 22 09:13:19 PDT 2006

Tony says: "Anyone who tries to deny freedom of expression to those
with whom they disagree, I will oppress. "

Tony, does that mean you oppress yourself? Because flag burning
(although it may be extreme) is a form of expression, protected by
the constitution. Obviously you disagree with it, and want to deny
people that freedom. So I guess you should go oppress yourself. Just
thought I'd point that out.

I find your tactics of personally attacking people and name-calling
to be very childish, typical of several other right-wingers I have
attempted to debate with. No doubt I am next to be attacked, but so
be it. You'll only prove my point...

~peace!
-megan