[Vision2020] Celebrate freedom

Tony Simpson tonytime at clearwire.net
Mon Aug 21 21:50:49 PDT 2006

Keely,

Do you know how much fun it is having someone as politically correct as you
regard me as a "patronizing blockhead?"

And it's so easy.

It was a tit for tat, Hon.  A name dig in response to his dig about my
reasoning ability.  No big deal.

And you may call me Hon also.  It so much more personal and I sense a
repressed need for conservative expression on your part.  Perhaps your
recurring criticism is in fact a cry for help??

Here for you.......   --Tony