[Vision2020] Celebrate freedom

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 21 20:36:55 PDT 2006

For someone who comes across as a homophobe, Tony, it's odd to find you
mistaking yourself for my wife.  However, it prepared me for finding your
response to Andreas and your use of the endearment, 'Hon,' for him.  Hey,
not that there's anything wrong with it, but does his wife know about this?

But since you're neither she nor the boss of me, I guess I'm allowed to
change the subject.

I will give you one clue about how I passed the bar exam, since you brought
it up:  On the Constitutional law section, I discussed the established law
of the United States, not the imagined law and jurisprudence of Tony
Simpson.  Until you're the Fuhrer, I will recommend this approach to those
preparing for that exam.

I understand that you oppose flag burning.  That puts you with almost the
entire population of the United States, since this hardly ever happens.
I've never seen it in person; have you?  But saying it's not speech does not
make you right, even if you say it in multiple posts.  It's also pretty
ineffective speech, but speech it still is.

Sunil