[Vision2020] Celebrate freedom, kick a flag--burner's ass!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Aug 21 17:00:26 PDT 2006

Arnold stated:

"It is easier to find those that hate and wish real harm to the United
States if you allow them to burn a flag."

Are you suggesting that all those students and anti-war protestors during
Vietnam hated and wished real harm to the United States, Arnold?

Campuses (just to name a few) at:

University of Virginia

University of California at Berkeley

Kent State University

UNIVERSITY OF IDAHO

(Be careful here, Arnold. My wife attended UI during the late 60's.  Yes.
There were major demonstrations which included (on one occasion burning a US
flag and an attempt to burn down the Navy ROTC building)

Thoughts?

"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism"

- Thomas Jefferson

  _____