[Vision2020] Responses lacking

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 20 13:28:35 PDT 2006

As I was looking over Dougie's blog this AM, I noticed, (as I have been for
the past week,) that he is not getting a whole lot of responses to his blogs
lately - - or is he?  Take, for instance the following:

No Neutrality On the Screen
Topic: Devil in a Blue Dress

*****"Every story is informed by a worldview. And so every movie, being a
dramatic story, is also informed by a worldview. There is no such thing as a
neutral story in which events and characters are presented objectively apart
from interpretation" (Brian Godawa, Hollywood Worldviews, p. 25).

Posted by Douglas Wilson - 8/18/2006 12:28:17 PM | Link to this post | Print
this post | 20 Responses"*****

It clearly shows that there have been 20 responses to this tripe and yet
when you get into the responses - - Huh?  Oh no!  there are only 7 (two by
the same guy and even then, he is only correcting his spelling - or rather,
stating that he didn't need to - whatever!)

Quick!!!!  Someone call the police, file a report, call the National Guard,
call out the blood hounds, check for finger prints, check the alibi of the
notorious 5, see if that condom over there has ANYthing to do with the
disappearance of 13! responses.  Clearly, Dougie-boy is a victim (hehehehe -
that still cracks me up) of someone getting on his web site and stealing the
happened!  "Dougie being victimized" (hehehehehe) has been brought from
NSA/Logos/Office/House to his blah!og site.

Yeah - right.  Since he seems to control everything in Wilsonvile (aka
Dougie's World), my guess is he's hit the delete button and just forgot to
clean up his front page.  Great editing, Dougie!!!

How can anyone take this guy serious when he refuses to allow genuine
rebuttal to be shown?  Whatcha afeard of Dougie - someone showing you to be
the liar and miscreant that you are?

Shame, shame, shame....

(Of COURSE I realize the sportsbozfromthekirkhood will have a PERFECTLY
innocent and (il)logical explanation for this seemingly lax editing job that
Dougie has been doing on his site.)

J  :]

P.S.  Yes, I did see the post before this one that had 38 responses - but
those were in favor of Dougie for the most part (Thank you David and Ken,
two clear voices of dissent!)  All the others before, after and in betwixt
have 0 to 2 responses; when responses are shown, they are in support of
Dougie-boy.  Must be nice not to have to break his arm patting hisself on
the back when he has SO many boot-lickers willing to do it for him.