[Vision2020] Foie Gras

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Sat Aug 19 07:45:30 PDT 2006

J the Irish Pirate says:
"I hate liver of any kind.  The verra thought of eating an organ that is
used by any animal as a "filter" for their body is disgusting."

Aye, matey!  Shiver me timbers, I won't be eatin' any liver from
anything under- or overfed any time soon.  Nor will I be eating any live
fish, raw fish, nor cooked fish.  When we be sailin' off in any Spanish
galleon that I may be thar captain, we'll be havin' plenty of red meat
on hand for provisions, right along with many barrels of grog, of which
I'll be partakin' a tankard of nigh every evening.

Oh, and plenty of citrus fruit.  Don't wanna be gettin' no scurvy, arr!

DC

P.S.  Don't ye be takin' offense, JFord.  Pirate talk be fun!  AVAST!