[Vision2020] Foie Gras

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 18 12:10:10 PDT 2006

You can not be this blind...oh, wait - yes you can,     em are.

Point is, you can not get the type of "liver product" that you are wanting
to sell, in any other manner.  'Tis a sick and disgusting thing to over-feed
any animal simply to gorge yerself on it carcass once that animal reaches
the bursting point.  What pain, what horror must those animals go through
before you whack off their heads?!

No animal that is "free-ranged" will get its liver to the point of no return
- it is man's inhumanity towards a defenseless animal that does it and
simply to satisfy a sick need to fill yer own gullet that prompts it.

Personally, I hate liver of any kind.  The verra thought of eating an organ
that is used by any animal as a "filter" for their body is disgusting.

J  :]