[Vision2020] Public Works Meeting

cynthia nichols cynthiann0 at mac.com
Sat Aug 19 07:27:40 PDT 2006

This is a good idea. No sense in making EVERYONE on Mountain View
stop all day long when there is only a problem twice a day. Or even
having the lights on Mtn. View blink yellow most of the day and blink
red during those peak-use times.

The city needs to require the developer to finish the sidewalk on the
east side of Mountain View too-between Hillcrest and Rolling Hills.

cynthia nichols