[Vision2020] Pot Calling the Kettle er em Black

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 18 20:11:49 PDT 2006

Dale says:

"Is it just me, or is the number of these kinds of charges increasing? It
seems every time I turn around, there’s more of this in the news." (re:
teacher being tried for sexual assault x3)

What's the matter, Dale - sounding too close to home for ya?  I mean, yer
church has a school with TWO such cases - dinnae see ONE word regarding
their trials on yer blog , now did we?  Nope, all we saw was you defending
the school and yer church's non-notification of the town or yer own members
about two prolific pedophiles being in yer/our midst - not to mention that
ye have yet to note on yer blahog that Sitler will be welcomed back into the
fold of Christ Church upon his release - right where every one of his
victims can see him every single Sunday, during every single church
function, at every single Head of Household meeting.

Get used to seeing this type of headline, Dale, with Sitler's name attached.
  He will do it again.

J  :]